We always welcome your questions and feedback. For privacy-related issues, please contact us at:
P.O. Box 1260
Little Falls, NJ 07424
- Information We Collect
- Using Information We Collect
- Information We Share with Others and your Privacy Rights
- Third Party Catalog Opt-Out Services
- How We Use Email
- Privacy of Children on Our Web Site
- Policy Changes
- Questions or Comments?
Information We Collect:
We may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, email address, transaction information, credit card information and date of birth) when you:
- Place an order from our catalogs or on our Web site
- Make a purchase at one of our stores (we do not require personal information, such as zip, name, address or email, as a condition of accepting payment by credit or debit card)
- Return an item or make an exchange
- Inquire about our services
- Request a catalog
- Receive a gift package
- Register for an Outdoor Discovery Schools® adventure
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event
We maintain the data that you provide us, along with a record of your purchases, in a secure database. To best serve you, we may combine this information with data that is publicly available and data that we receive from other reputable sources, including our credit card issuer, TD Bank, whose policies meet the Direct Marketing Association’s privacy standards.
At Tahara Jewelry by Michael Taher, we always want to provide you with the best possible shopping experience and fulfill your orders exactly as you’ve requested. To do this, we collect information that allows us to:
- Process and track your order
- Provide the services you request
- Contact you about the status of an order
- Send you catalogs or promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased
- Improve our merchandise selection and customer service
Information We Share with Others and Your Privacy Rights:
From time to time, we make our mailing list (names and addresses only) and general shopping activity available to reputable companies whose products or services we believe will be of interest to you and whose privacy practices meet the Direct Marketing Association’s privacy standards. We do not share email addresses for this purpose. If you do not want to receive mailings from other reputable companies and prefer that we do not share any information with these companies, please contact us.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
How We Use Email:
When you provide us your email address, we will email you as necessary to process your order, respond to a request or provide customer service. For example, after you place an order at taharajewelry.com, you will receive an email confirmation and, in most cases, an email with package tracking information. We may also send promotional emails about products, special offers, services or events we believe may be of interest to you. It is our intent to send promotional emails only to those who wish to receive them
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you or received from a partner. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities. It is our practice to use encryption whenever we receive or transmit sensitive data.
When you make a purchase, or create an account on our Web site, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format.
Privacy of Children on Our Web Site
Our Web site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Questions or Comments?
For questions, comments or assistance, we invite you to contact us.
We hope to answer any questions to your satisfaction, but should you ever want to contact a third party regarding our privacy practices, you can email the Direct Marketing Association’s Committee on Ethical Business Practices at email@example.com. The DMA is the oldest and largest association for consumers and companies with interest in direct marketing.